Tuesday, February 16, 2021

New Challenge--Vintage Scattergories by My Reader's Block

I just found this challenge on My Reader's Block blog, and wanted to try it.  Luckily, you can sign up all year, and can count books from January 1. The Challenge is called Vintage Scattergories; Vintage Mystery Challenge 2021.


 

 I did this Challenge back in 2013, and really enjoyed it.  The Challenge is to read books first published either before 1960 (Golden) or 1989 (Silver), and which fulfills certain categories.  Examples include Colorful Crime, with a color in title, or Murder by the Numbers, with a number in the title, or Malicious Men, with a man in the title, and so forth. There are 40 categories, but you only need to read books in 8 of them.

I'm going to try for both the Silver and Gold Challenges.  We'll see how this goes.  I know at least one of the books I've already read will count for the Silver, so that's a start!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marj! Crossed paths with you in Bev's Scattegories challenge! Just wanted to invite you to check out the challenges at The Mystillery! >> http://rickmillsproject.com/mystillery/index.html - Rick

    ReplyDelete