Friday, January 5, 2024

2024 Reading Challenges

 Back to posting after quite a while. I've decided to sign up for a few challenges again, just a few, to start this year's blog.

The first one I signed up for is the 2024 Goodreads Challenge.  My goal is 12 books, but hopefully will read more than that.

 

 

The second one is from My Reader's Block.  This is the Reading by the Numbers Challenge.  You don't have to pick a level, but my personal goal is at least 12 books.  They will probably be the same books as the 2024 Goodreads Challenge.

 

 

 



 

 

The third one is also from My Reader's Block.  I've signed up for the 2024 Mount TBR Reading Challenge.  My goal is Mount Blanc--read 24 books from my TBR piles.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 I signed up for the 2024 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge.  The goal is to read a book starting with each letter of the alphabet.  I'm not sure I will succeed with this one, some of the letters are pretty hard to find.






 

 The last one I signed up for is the 2024 Literary Escapes Challenge.  The goal is to read a book that takes place in each one of the fifty states, and Washington, D.C., with bonus points for different countries. 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment