Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Books Read the week of Jan. 8-Jan. 21 , 2024

Well, the title of this blog is a little off, as I only finished one book during this two week period.  I'm more than half finished with two others, and have another couple I've started.  

One of my half finished books is a bit of a struggle, but I'm determined to finish it.  It bounces back and forth from the present to the past to the present again, which for some reason I find annoying at this time.  Perhaps it's because of the current weather, which apparently is making me a little grumpy.  Snow and bitter cold are not things I enjoy--at all!

The one book I actually finished is--

Death Walked in by Carolyn Hart.

This is #5 in my Goodreads Challenge, Reading by the Numbers Challenge, and my Mt. TBR Challenge (bought Nov 2023).  It is also D in my Alphabet Soup Challenge, and South Carolina in my Literary Escapes Challenge.

 I will be doing a monthly update in the future, updating all of my challenges at that time, so I will be doing one more with my total for January, and then the next one at the end of February.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment