Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reading Challenges joined

I joined 2 reading challengers last month, and found a couple more I want to join.  I'm just posting this to keep them all together so I remember which ones I joined!

I've joined the Mt. TBR Reading Challenge .  The goal is to read some of the books I've had, but haven't yet read, and make the pile smaller.  I thought I could read the Mt. Blanc level, which is read 24 books during the year. 

I've also joined the Vintage Mystery Challenge 2013.   My goal is to read at least 8 Vintage Mysteries, published before 1960.  I finished that goal, and am working now on reading 16 Vintage Mysteries.
  
 As of today, I'm also joining thWhat's in a Name 6 Challenge.  There are 6 categories with the requirement to read one book in each category.

I'm also joining the 2013 A to Z Reading Challenge.  Basically, you have to read 26 books with titles starting with the different letters of the alphabet, or read 26 books with the author's last name starting with the different letters of the alphabet.  Or you can do both challenges.  


No comments:

Post a Comment