Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013 A to Z Reading Challenge Book List Title and Author--COMPLETED!

I'll be updating this as the year goes on, trying to complete 2013 A to Z challenge.

Title Challenge  26 of 26---DONE

A--"Above Suspicion" by Helen MacInnes My review.
B--"A Body in the Backyard" by Elizabeth Spann Craig  And the review
C--"The Case of the Howling Dog" by Erle Stanley Gardner.  My review here.
D--"The Dishonest Murderer" by Frances and Richard Lockridge  Go to Review
E--"Eye of the Needle" by Ken Follet Check out the review here.
F--"Four Lost Ladies" by Stuart Palmer My "Four Lost Ladies" review here.
G--"Gaudy Night" by Dorothy Sayers "Gaudy Night" review
H--"The Helena Diaries" by Jana Deleon  The review
I--"In the Blood" by Steve Robinson  The review
J--"Joker in the Deck" by Richard S. Prather   My review
K--"Killer Cupcakes" by Leighann Dobbs          My review
L--"A Lighthearted Quest" by Ann Bridge  Review of this book.
M--"Murder on Wheels" by Stuart Palmer  And the book review.
N--"No Cooperation from the Cat: A Mystery" by Marian Babson   review
O--"One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich.  The review
P--"The Pale Horse" by Agatha Christie  My review
Q--"The Queen of Scots Mystery" by Cecilia Peartree  My review
R--Rumble on the Bayou by Jana DeLeon My review
S--"Senior Snoops" by Madison Johns.  My review.
T--"Two to Mango" by Jill Marie Landis.  My review of "Two to Mango"
U--"The Unspinnable Big Clock Scandal"  The review of the book.
V--"Valentined" by Patricia Rockwell   My review.
W--"The White Cottage Mystery" by Margery Allingham--the review.
X--"Faux Reel" by Jerusha Jones  review
Y--"You Bet Your Life" by Stuart M. Kaminsky  My review
Z--"Zero Minus Ten" by Raymond Benson The review

Author Challenge  26 of 26--DONE

A--Allingham, Margery "The White Cottage Mystery"   The book's review.
B--Bridge, Ann "A Lighthearted Quest" My review of this book.
C--Craig, Elizabeth Spann  "A Body in the Backyard" Here's the review.
D--DeLeon, Jana  "The Helena Diaries" My review.
E--Evanovich, Janet  "One for the Money"  My review
F--Fleming, Ian "Live and Let Die"  Review of book.
G--Gardner, Erle Stanley "The Case of the Howling Dog"  Check my Review.
H--Hamilton, Donald  "The Death of A Citizen"   My review
I--Ink, India  "Scent to Her Grave"  My review
J--Jones, Jerusha "Tin Foil"  Here's the review
K--Kemelman, Harry  "Tuesday the Rabbi Saw Red" My review
L--Lockridge, Frances and Richard "The Dishonest Murderer"   Review of this book.
M--MacInnes, Helen "Above Suspicion"  My review.
N--Noble, James  "Murder by Degrees"  The review
O--Ormerod, Jayne "The Blonde Leading the Blonde"  Review
P--Palmer, Stuart  "Four Lost Ladies"   My review here.
Q--Quinn, Spencer "Dog On It"  Review
R--Rockwell, Patricia  "Bingoed"  My review
S--Sayers, Dorothy "Gaudy Night"    Review of "Gaudy Night"
T--Trent, Gayle  "Between a Clutch and a Hard Place" My review.
U--Underwood, Julia  "Murder of No Account"   The review

V--Van Dine, S. S. "The Bishop Murder Case"    The review
W--Winters, Jill  "The Unspinnable Big Clock Scandal"  My review.
X--Alexander, Lloyd  "The Book of Three"  My review
Y--Young, Suzanne "Murder by Proxy"   My review
Z--Ziglar, Zig  "Born to Win"  My review here

1 comment: