Friday, November 8, 2013

Rumble on the Bayou by Jana DeLoren review

I decided to read this book when I read a review that mentioned the book starts off with Deputy Dorie Berenger being called out for a gator in the pool--and discovers the gator is stoned, and has a backpack full of drugs (and a finger) in its mouth.

The book is a combination mystery and romance.  I actually enjoyed the humor in it, but the mystery part was a little weak.  And I've never been a big fan of romances.  However, for a fun summer read, this was pretty enjoyable.

I've read other books by this author, and I've enjoyed most of them.  However, I probably wouldn't read them a second time, as I do with several other favorite authors.



This fulfills a requirement in the A to Z Reading Challenge 2013   Title--R

No comments:

Post a Comment