Friday, November 8, 2013

Born to Win by Zig Ziglar review

I recently read this book, and found it to be very interesting most of the time.   He has a lot of good advice on how to change your life and be more successful.

He doesn't pretend it is going to be easy; he points out that to be successful you have to put in a lot of hard work, everyday.  But he also points out that it will be worth it in the end.

He does repeat his points several times in different ways, which I found a little redundant, but I think it was to make the concept really stick in your mind.

I actually got a lot out of this, I particularly his description of how to decide if someone would be a good mentor for you.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants direction and purpose it their journey to success.



This fulfills one of the requirements for the A to Z Reading Challenge   Author--Z

No comments:

Post a Comment