Monday, January 5, 2015

Haunted HiJinks by Madison Johns review

Published in 2014, this is the first in the Agnes Barton Paranormal Series.  However, the characters are the same as the Agnes Barton Senior Sleuths Mystery Series, only now they are more involved with ghosts.  Although even in the Senior Sleuths Mystery series, they had some interaction with ghosts in one of the books I read.

This was a fairly light and amusing story, with ghosts turning up to add to the usual characters found in the the Agnes Barton books.  It has 172 pages, but is a really fast read--I started it New Year's Eve, and finished it the next day without really trying to.

I'll probably read more in the series if I find them, but won't be looking for them.

This is part of my 2015 Mount TBR reading challenge.  I bought this Dec 2014, finished Jan 1, 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment