Saturday, August 16, 2014

Death Warmed Up by Marian Babson review

Death Warmed up is, I believe, a stand alone mystery by Marian Babson.  It was published in 1992.  I have read a couple of books in her Trixie and Evangeline series, and enjoyed them, so when I found this one I thought there was a good chance I would enjoy this, too.

The main character in this is Jean Ainley, a caterer, who is partnered with her brother and sister-in-law.   While catering a lunch at a company in the process of a merger, Jean finds one of the company officers dead, apparently accidentally electrocuted. This starts a chain of events that involve Jean not only in other distressing happenings, but also in some romance.

I found the characters in this story very interesting, and was involved in the story almost from the beginning.  I will be reading other books by Marian Babson as I find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment