Wednesday, June 3, 2015

List of Books I've read to date for my Mt.TBR challenge

I found my list of books read, and with those books, and the ones I've read recently, I'm so far behind on my reviews it is sad.

Besides the 11 books in my Mt. TBR Challenge I've already written reviews  for, I've read:

The Gourmet Who Kept Diamonds in the Kitchen  2/12/15  Review written
The Case of the Haunted Husband  2/20/15  Review written 
The Perennial Killer 2/25/15 Review written
Devil's Trumpet 2/27/15 Review written
Deadly Nightshade 3/1/15  Review written

Bleeding Heart 3/3/15 Review written

The Diva Digs Up Dirt 3/5/15 Review written

The Cat Next Door 3/6/15 Review written


A Pedigree to Die For 3/7/15  Review written

The Case of the Blonde Bonanza 3/15/15   Review written

Antiques Slay Ride 4/1515   Review written
Death Pays a Visit 4/27/15  Review written

Gator Bait 5/2/15   Review written
Spinsters in Jeopardy 6/2/15 
Murder at Monticello 6/10/15  Review written

This is a total of 26 books read for my challenge of 48.  I need to concentrate on my older books and get them read!

I've read an additional 50 books that I bought this year, and have written reviews for only 6  of them.   Though I'm not buying as many as I bought last year (750 books for the entire year), I still bought 214 books.  I really need to watch my buying, and get off the computer and start reading!

I also need to start getting those reviews written!  I'm going to try to write at least one review (14 done) of my Mt. TBR books, and at least 10 (14 just done) of my other books within the next couple of days!

Edits added in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment