Monday, December 2, 2013

Color Coded Reading Challenge 2014

I've decided to join several challenges this year, a couple I joined last year, and a new one.  The new one is the Color Coded Reading Challenge.



There are 9 categories: Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Black, White, Other color (purple, orange, silver, etc.), and Word that implies Color (like Rainbow, Polka-Dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).  Sounds like an interesting challenge, and looking over the books I have in my "To Be Read" pile, I see several that would also work in this challenge.


 Here's a link to the challenge. 



2 comments:

  1. You're just shooting the works with my challenges aren't you? I'm so glad that you're playing along with all the challenges I've put out there. Good luck with your 2014 reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only intended to join the Mt. TBR challenge, and really make a dent in my TBR pile. But I love reading vintage mysteries, and your challenge this year with the BINGO was an interesting way to do it, so had to sign up for that. And then the re-reading challenge was perfect for me! And when I looked at the categories in the Color Coded Challenge I saw that many of the books I was going to read anyway would fit, so...

    ReplyDelete