Monday, December 2, 2013

Read It Again Sam Challenge 2014

This is a challenge to re-read some of your favorite books, which is right up my alley!  And I have to pick one of the levels--Deja Vu (4 books), Feeling Nostalgic (8 books), A Trip Down Memory Lane (12 Books) or Living in the Past (at least 16 books).
I'm going to be conservative, and sign up for the minimum for right now, as I learned from 2013 that sometimes I bite off a little more than I can comfortably chew.  As a matter of fact, I'm still finishing up my 2013 challenges, and will be doing a lot of reading in the next couple of weeks!
Of course, part of the problem was that I spent a lot of time camping (and reading), but didn't keep up with writing my book reviews, or keeping track of which books I had read.  So when I tried to write my reviews, I was doing it from memory, with a little help from a list I'd made during the summer of some of the books I'd read (along with a few cryptic notes which I had a lot of trouble deciphering)!
Since I usually read at least 4 or 5 books a week, I know I missed quite a few.  So for 2014 I'm going to make an effort to keep up to date, at least once a week making a blog post of what I've read, and hopefully writing the reviews at the same time!

Here is the link to the Read it again Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to have you joining my new challenge. With some of the other challenges I've joined, I'm going to wind up with more rereads than I first anticipated. I may wind up Living in the Past after all.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you started this challenge! I will probably end up with more rereads than I plan, because I really enjoy rereading my favorites!

    ReplyDelete